my new marc jacobs bag!! pix inside :)

Congrats on the Mayfair! It's so pretty and the color is fantastic!

If anyone is interested in the same bag, Abby's Nordies SA San Fran spoke to me the other day to tell me that there's one available. That was a few days ago, but maybe it's still there? It was around $350, as I recall.

You're so lucky!
I have that page bookmarked and I check it more times than I would like to admit and I still manage to miss it! Did you just order it recently?

400 is still a great deal! Congrats!

I ordered it last Tuesday, and it's arriving tomorrow:smile:
Since then, I only saw Mayfair in black twice. Good luck! It might show up

fatefulletous- thanks for the heads up- i called to see if i could get it for a friend and it looks like its sold out storewide at nordies- then i decided to get obsessive and its also sold out at saks, bg, neiman marcus and barneys in the teal and grey colors.

i would still KILL for a grey one!

congrats florencezhi- make sure to post photos when it arrives!!

and thanks ladies... you all are too kind :love:

Yes.Please -- that's too bad! She told me it was a bag she was holding for someone who decided after a couple of weeks that she just didn't want it afterall. I guess it went quickly, at that price! Next time I'll ask her to hold it and I'll just let everyone know!

Good luck with your search -- I hope it turns up. I'm still on the hunt for the Seventies Satchel in indigo and waiting on someone to return the bag so I can scoop it up. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your Mayfair too.