My New Manolo Blahnik Rhinestone Sandals!

Bagologist

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
I just got these beauties today in the mail from Neiman Marcus and they are some of the most beautiful shoes I have ever owned...my pictures don't do them any justice...it feels like i have diamonds sparkling at my feet! :yahoo:

manolojeanierv2.jpg

manolojeanie2cropiz8.jpg

manolojeanie3cropou8.jpg

THE BLING MANOLO FAMILY! FAMILY OF 2 SO FAR.....
manolosetad3.jpg

Actually they are a 1/2 size too small, they shipped the wrong size, I didnt realize it until I tried them on and then looked at the bottom of the shoe and saw that they were a size 38...I wear a 38.5 but ordered a 39 but I see that I could go with my usual size of 38.5.....oh believe me I am returning them for the correct size....They are in a size 39 box, but the actual shoes are a 38...someone should of checked the shoes instead of just assuming that they were a 39 because of what it said on the outside of the box....

Hope I cleared up why my pinky toe was hanging out of them....they are so beautiful I had to get pictures of them and I think I could get away with wearing them but I know eventually they will end up being uncomfortable so I am returning them for an 38.5 because I know a 39 would actually be too big (which is what I did originally order).