My New Manolo Blahnik Rhinestone Sandals!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got these beauties today in the mail from Neiman Marcus and they are some of the most beautiful shoes I have ever owned...my pictures don't do them any justice...it feels like i have diamonds sparkling at my feet! :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THE BLING MANOLO FAMILY! FAMILY OF 2 SO FAR.....
    [​IMG]

2. gorgeous shoes, one q though are your pinky toes suppose to hang out like that? :smile:

3. Was wondering the same thing.. They are definitely gorgeous though.. just seem about a half size-a size too small? Hopefully i don't sound like a b**** :sweatdrop: :heart:

4. very nice !!! lovely!

5. Wow! Lovely!

6. Beautiful! Do you mind if I ask if they are fairly comfortable? I've looked at that shoe several times and it just seems like that straps would dig in.

7. They are gorgeous...I think I would go up a half size as well...but they are amazing!

8. I think everyone was thinking that. They are very cute shoes though!:yes:

9. very nice!

10. They're gorgeous!! Are they too small though? Toes shouldn't be poking out over the shoe. I'd go up 1/2 size (or maybe even a whole)!

11. Actually they are a 1/2 size too small, they shipped the wrong size, I didnt realize it until I tried them on and then looked at the bottom of the shoe and saw that they were a size 38...I wear a 38.5 but ordered a 39 but I see that I could go with my usual size of 38.5.....oh believe me I am returning them for the correct size....They are in a size 39 box, but the actual shoes are a 38...someone should of checked the shoes instead of just assuming that they were a 39 because of what it said on the outside of the box....

Hope I cleared up why my pinky toe was hanging out of them....they are so beautiful I had to get pictures of them and I think I could get away with wearing them but I know eventually they will end up being uncomfortable so I am returning them for an 38.5 because I know a 39 would actually be too big (which is what I did originally order).

12. They are lovely! Congrats and enjoy!

13. LOVE them :heart:

14. i have the camo sedarabys too and i love them!! congrats on the footwear.

15. WOW they are incredible shoes!!!!