My New Make-up Clutch Pics!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My parents bought my the make-up clutch in blue india for the holidays!!! I love it, its so cute and the color is sooo beautiful!!!! I am so excited, I love all the balenciaga accesories, they are so cute!!!! :yahoo: :wlae: :heart: :heart:

blue india1.JPG blue india2.JPG blue india3.JPG
  2. Really cute. Congrats!

3. I :heart: the makeup clutch in Blue India! congratulations :smile:

4. Beautiful..you have some nice parents!!

5. Ooh, so nice! I'm sure you'll enjoy this for a long time, congrats! The makeup is lovely in this light blue.

6. Gorgeous!!! Blue India is gorgeous. That's one that I regret letting my Mom return and hers was so beautiful. The leather was thick and soft, the color was gorgeous, I should have bought that one from her. I still regret it.:crybaby:

7. Love it! I have two of these, and can't get enough. They are so cute and yet practical. Love your Blue India!

8. That's such a pretty color! Congrats!

9. beautiful. i love bi. it's my favorite of the blues...

10. Beautiful leather! Congrats.. :biggrin:

11. oooh one of my faves, a BI..the makeup clutch looks awesome in it!! congrats!

12. omg i love it.

13. So pretty... I'd love one, especially in Blue India!

14. Baglover, you're one lucky girl :yes: . It is beautiful. Can your parents adopt me? I promise to be good and one Bbag per season (any kind) would do, j/k :P

15. PRETTTYYY!!!! :heart: clutches!
    [​IMG]
    it's so pretty that it deserved to appear big :wlae: