My new MAB came with a guy's phone number in it!

Nanashimara

Mar 27, 2008
His name is Vincent and he said to 'Call him'. There's a picture on the front of his card and he's quite attractive! LOL! I'm just kidding. I think he works for RM, of course. How odd though. I've never received such a curious looking business card in a handbag before. Man, I am so great at taking up room on the forum. Sorry! I was just very amused.

Did your bags come with Vincent's number on the inside or am I special? :smile:

See! Vincent is a hottie.
Photo 149.jpg

His name is Vincent and he said to 'Call him'. There's a picture on the front of his card and he's quite attractive! LOL! I'm just kidding. I think he works for RM, of course. How odd though. I've never received such a curious looking business card in a handbag before. Man, I am so great at taking up room on the forum. Sorry! I was just very amused.

Did your bags come with Vincent's number on the inside or am I special? :smile:

Hi hon, it comes with all of her bags! It's not really his number.... LOL!

Err...who is Vincent? Pardon the ignorance of an RM newbie! I haven't received my first RM bag yet!

Oh. The picture I posted above is of a Business Card that comes with all the bags apparently. On the back it is a hand-written looking message from Vincent telling you to call him. I think it's just their cute way of telling you their Customer Service number if you need anything. :smile: I don't really know who Vincent is!

Is "Vincent" the customer service number? That's what I assume.

I work in marketing and the second I saw that I thought it was so creative.

Vincent IS the CS number. It's brilliant for the MAB! Whoever thought that up (unless it was Rebecca herself) should get an extra bonus for it. Love it. The handwritten look to it with the picture is really creative.

When I initially posted I thought that Vincent was someone who works at the company and I had accidentally spent the night with him, but I guess he's not real.. So sad!

Vincent IS the CS number. It's brilliant for the MAB! Whoever thought that up (unless it was Rebecca herself) should get an extra bonus for it. Love it. The handwritten look to it with the picture is really creative.

When I initially posted I thought that Vincent was someone who works at the company and I had accidentally spent the night with him, but I guess he's not real.. So sad!

Haha, that is exactly what Rebecca was trying to achieve when she came up with the idea for the Vincent card! She said something about how she wanted every woman who purchased a Morning After Bag to feel that same rush of excitement of discovering a mysterious man's number in your bag the morning after--hence, THE MORNING AFTER BAG... Ingenious.