My New LV Westminster GM!!!!!!

Thank you!!!! I do love this bag and would totally recommend it!! I will say that my straps are still pretty much the same, they may have softened up a bit, but in general they do keep their shape. I love the double zipper also!! As far and the bag I do think mine definitely broke in a bit the more I wore it. The bottom of mine did start to sag and although it has a really strong shape, it did break in a bit and it's not like super boxy. I do like the saggy less structured bags too. This was my first real structured bag from LV and I'm in love! It's the perfect I between shape. It's holds it's shape but it doesn't look stiff when I wear it. I think you'd really like it. Let me know what you decide on! Hope this helps!

I am also considering this bag. Would you mind posting a photo of the sag that you are talking about? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

crumpy said:
I am also considering this bag. Would you mind posting a photo of the sag that you are talking about? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Sure! I actually wore this bag today! The bottom keeps a nice structure but it is not super hard where it doesn't give. It has a good flexibility to it but not too much were the bag totally looses its shape.

image-643422020.jpg

This is just holding it straight

image-1209628300.jpg

This gives you an idea of how flexible the bottom is. You can easily press it down and compress it.

image-3288595179.jpg

The this is the basic structure. It pops right back and still holds a nice shape.

Hope this helps let me know I you have any other questions! :smile: