My new LV Klara

vaneea

Shopping Addict Nerd
Jan 4, 2006
Dear people,

I ordered my new LV Monogram Klara on tuesday and it finally arrived today. Words cannot described how happy I am. After I got out of the spa for facial and full body massage, my landlord called me and told me that a huge package came in for me. Other than the snowy weather, the day blossomed into a perfect day!! It felt like a belated xmas day.

Thank you very much for everybody that had helped me choosing my belated xmas and bday present =)) Especially mello_yello_jen and ayla.

I'm including some pics =)) Enjoy!!

klara1.jpg

klara2.jpg

klara3.jpg

klara4.jpg

omg omg omg!! Congrats Vaneea, it looks marvelous in your pictures and I'm soooo happy for you!! congrats congrats congrats!!

I'm so glad I could be a part of your belated xmas and bday present! happy birthday!!

jennie, it is $1100... with tax and shipping it came up to $1217.58
shipping was not bad.. $10 for regular shipping, $20 for 2-3 days and $30 for 1 day. They also include shipping into tax..

it's almost sold out.. i just called them.. and i think she said there is 20 left in the country... (or was it 30??.. 20 makes more sense cuz there was 29 1 week ago) phone number is 18668848866

the packaging was really nice.. my purse came with no damage =)
it was worth it ordering it.. esp if your area has lower local sales tax compared to where the nearest lv store is located =))

gluck!

I'm breathless! That bag is to die for! I've been eyeing that one too but probably need to save up some more. That bag would be absolutely perfect for me if it came in damier!

Enjoy! It's scrumptuous!! :love: :love: :love:

vaneea said:
jennie, it is $1100... with tax and shipping it came up to $1217.58
shipping was not bad.. $10 for regular shipping, $20 for 2-3 days and $30 for 1 day. They also include shipping into tax..

it's almost sold out.. i just called them.. and i think she said there is 20 left in the country... (or was it 30??.. 20 makes more sense cuz there was 29 1 week ago) phone number is 18668848866

the packaging was really nice.. my purse came with no damage =)
it was worth it ordering it.. esp if your area has lower local sales tax compared to where the nearest lv store is located =))

gluck!

Ok, thanks for the info, I'll let her know :smile: