My new LV is on the way... :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited! :yahoo: I just ordered a bag I've dreamed about for awhile.....the Vernis Alma PM. I really struggled with which color to order, but finally decided on Amarante.

It will arrive Friday and I will post photos.

I hope it's LVoe at first sight!:smile::smile:

2. Congrats! Vernis Alma is so beautiful! Don't forget to post pics when you get it.

3. congrats!!!

4. eeeeek it's a gorgeous bag! take lots and lots of pics please!!

5. Congrats!

6. Congrats! looking forward to your reveal!

7. Congrats.

8. I am sure it will be LoVe at first sight! Can't wait to see it! Congrats! :biggrin:

9. Congrats!

10. Congratulations, that is the bag at the top of my wishlist!

11. That bag is indeed gorgeous.

How do you plan to use it? I could really only imagine the Vernis Alma bags being used by a business woman in the corporate environment. Is that how you will use it?

12. That's probably why I haven't taken the plunge and bought this bag. It just seems to formal and business like.

13. Huge Congrats RT, you definitely picked the best color for this bag.

14. I work in a business office and yes I will carry to work. I also think this bag looks good with jeans, a blazer and a great pair of heels.;)

15. It is a very attention getting bag!!!! Congrats!!