My new LV goodies and collection pics!

UGH I love your new purchases!!!! I wish your collection was my collection lol!!!!! I love love love the Olav and Keepall. You think your collection is small??? Well i only have a Bastille, that's it =( haha

Cheers guys for the lovely comments!

Both are Great! Congrats to you! I can see how those creases would bother you. I have a keepall - I think you have to keep it stuffed with a pillow to get that out.

That's my plan at the moment...keeping it in my wardrobe stuffed with a pillow and some old Ts. Will see how it goes. Going to call LV tomorrow and see what they say about larger dust bags. But people have definitely got/seen dust bags that are large enough to fit the keepall in whole?

Well I am tres annoyed really with the creases tbh!

I thought long and hard about them in the store and examined a couple of the keepalls. The SA (not my usual, she was busy at the time), explained that the items came flat and that is how they stored them (which I knew). I said I wanted the creases to come out for when I use it and could I have a large dust bag to keep it in when I stuff it with a pillow. She said that they dont carry the large dustbags and that it is recommended that you keep it flat, in the smaller dustbag when not in use. How then, am I supposed to get the creases out!?!As you can see they are bad!!She showed my the display model and a few speedys, which she said the creases had come out of,but they have been stuffed and kept that way for months!

I really need your opinion, to keep it flat, in its dust bag. Or let it free and stuff it with a pillow. I won't often use it (it's a long term investment!), maybe once a month, so I don't want it gathering dust when not in use. But I REALLY want them damn creases out!

Also she said they don't carry boxes big enough for it?TRUE??

Congratulations!!! You deserve it!!! I keep my keepall 55 stuffed to capacity because I hate the creases too. They look bad and are difficult to remove. I would advise keeping it stuffed.

Well thanks for encouraging me to call them for a larger one. I did, and Manchester kept one on hold. I just got it and had a look, its huge!Will be perfect for keeping my keepall in. Cheers guys!

I bought a keepall for my Mom, went in on it with a sister, and when we received the bag, it came flattened and with a sleeper cover that was too small for it, it was sticking out of it badly and no gift box! We called the local SAKS store who shipped it to us and I was told hang in there, they would send me the proper size sleeper. Waited and waited, called and waited (they kept telling us to hang in there for it. Finally after months of calling them, yes MONTHS, I shipped the carryall back with a letter expressing how disappointed I was with them. I got on the phone called LV's 1866 vuitton and explained the situation, she connected me to a free-standing boutique and they shipped a keepall out. Well it came with BOX and SLEEPER both fitting the bag great! What was going to be a Mothers Day gift in May ended up being a birthday present for her in August, but YES, they do make sleeper bags and boxes to accomodate the keepall bags. I think some store are limited as to what they carry in various size boxed, but your larger free-standing stores should have them!

Forgot to mention, you have a great collection, remember its not quantity but quality!!! The fact that you earned each piece yourself with no help from others will only allow you to appreciate each piece you acquire even more!