My new LV goodies and collection pics!

That keepall is gorgeous! Off topic, but why do you not like the Manchester concession just out of interest? The manager and two of the SA's that I've dealt with were excellent, could not have asked for better service! And I'm in the same situation as you, slaving myself for these goods LOL. I must pop to the Birmingham boutique one day!

And finally...my collection pic. Again it isn't huge but I am so proud of it! I don't think they it would feel as good getting them if I was simply given the money or that it came easy to me!

~*John*, you sound very mature! Your parents must be so proud of you:flowers: Congrats on your LV bags and darn it...you SHOULD feel proud of yourself:supacool: I disagree w/ you, I think these bags are huge purchases:supacool: CONGRATS again!!~

gorgeous new pieces! :biggrin:. don't worry, the creases do come out, i have 2 speedies, and as much as u hate the creases in the beginning, they come right out. it doesn't take a few months, either. with my bags, i found that just carrying some stuff in them took the creases out in a few days. as for the box, i prob wouldn't want a box that fits the keepall when fully expanded - it would be one of those fold up boxes that are screwed into place, so u can't fold them down - major waste of space. u can always call 866-vuitton if u just want to make sure, though. stuff the keepall with pillows/towels/blankets for the mean time and don't fret! the creases will eventually disappear. i'm green with envy :greengrin:, i want a keepall myself, but can't seem to stop buying bags....

Stuff it with a pillow and keep it deep in the back of your closet. :smile:

Great buys! There is nothing wrong with taking it slow in starting your collection, that is what I am doing for sure! Glad you had a good LV shopping experience. For the Keepall, the creases will definitely come out, especially if you store it stuffed with a pillow. Maybe wrap it in an old bedsheet or towel to protect it? None too chic but it gets the job done, I've been known to store bags in pillowcases in a pinch.

Cheers I'm gonna try these tips!

Hi there! are you a damier maniac too? Congrats on your purchase. I have few damier as well. you can check it here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-humble-collections-250504.html

Well I am not a fan of the monogram print on bags - I just think it's too in your face personally. But I still love it! My first bag style was the damier geant canvas, I fell in love with it years ago when I saw it in the window of the store and had to have it!You don't often see that style about. I have since fallen for the damier canvas! I love that I don't have to worry about the weather! And it is just so damn beautiful!

Off topic, but why do you not like the Manchester concession just out of interest?

Well it is a mixture of things really...firstly it is small. The Birmingham store isn't huge by far, but it is quite a bit bigger, being split over 2 levels. And it is a stand alone store as opposed to a built-in.
The SAs at the Manchester store weren't amazingly helpful, except one guy. Possibly it's because of my age that they don't think I am serious about buying. Where as the Birmingham store know me, and know that if I'm in the store I will buy! I got a bandeau for my sister for christmas from the Manchester store, and the SA made everything seem like such an effort! I asked for gift wrap and she acted as though it was going out of her way. I just generally prefer the atmosphere and friendliness of the Birmingham store - definitely pay a visit, and when you do, see Hannah!

The lack of box and DB is such BS. They DO have boxes and DBs for them. She was just lazy. Call the store or 1866.

Yeah the girl who said this wasn't my usual SA so maybe she was being lazy. I will give them a call and find out!Cheers

~*John*, you sound very mature! Your parents must be so proud of you:flowers: Congrats on your LV bags and darn it...you SHOULD feel proud of yourself:supacool: I disagree w/ you, I think these bags are huge purchases:supacool: CONGRATS again!!~

Thanks so much! And thanks everyone! I just love keepall and cannot wait to use it!!