My new LV 40... my new avatar..

1. ok, i got a little obsessed with jessica and wnet out and bought a 40. it's huge and i love it! whadda ya think?:smile:

2. How do you like the 40? Will you use it as a purse or for travel? I love huge bags! Oh yes, your avatar! It's dark, I can't see you or your bag. Different lighting?

3. hello! yeah love the new bag! :love: (always do!!!!) use for both or whenever.... i usually cahnge bags daily.... depends on what i'm wearing... and yeah the picture- too dark? yeah i suck at pictures! trying to post my other new purchases and just not working out.:cry:

4. I just received my Speedy 30 in the mail. I was surprised at how small it is. I knew the dimensions but somehow super-sized it in my mind. What do you think about the 40? Do you carry alot of stuff?

5. can u post another pic? its hard to see

6. Bonsoir, I agree with you, the S 30 is not really big, in fact the problem is the opening which not large enough. So I bought the 35.

7. I think it's big and beautiful and looks great on you! ;)

8. Love it! The 40 is a great size. Good for travel too. V

9. I think I'm going to get a 35 or 40. I wouldn't call myself petite so I don't think it'll look funny. Actually, I think I like bigger bags, plain and simple! Suzie, post another picture.

10. can u post the larger picture from your avatar!! i am anxious to see how the 40 looks as an everyday bag.

11. I love the 40! I have the 40 and 35 and love them both. My first love is the 40 of course.

12. :love: :love: :love: i think your new Speedy looks great!!!

13. Congrats on your purchase !

How are you finding the size ? It doesn't seem like the 40 is all that common.

14. wow..i like yours, I just bought the 30, I might need something bigger...
    Congrats

15. same here! I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I just recieved my 30 as a matter of fact (here at work, so I'm incognito) After talking to some of the girls here I had decided on the 35, then I went to the boutique and got intimidated by it, I thought it would work better as a travel bag and not an every day bag, so I opted for the 30, but I got it today and it looks really small in the box. I'll wait til my co-workers leave to thoroughly inspect it. I dunno, right now I'm feeling like I should have gotten the 35 like I originally planned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice