My New Luva!!!!!

AWWW!!! Thank you so much EVERYONE!!! I never really considered box before just bc I was so scared of the scratches, but after reading the thread "Black Box Kelly's", I was convinced I had to own something in BOX, but vintage! I feel so lucky to have her esp since she has so much history connected to her!!

beautiful beautiful! you have 2 stunners! i loved all the pics, loved them. we are going to need to see this baby on your arm (i believe pbc was hinting about a new red coat???). congratulations!!!!

beautiful beautiful! you have 2 stunners! i loved all the pics, loved them. we are going to need to see this baby on your arm (i believe pbc was hinting about a new red coat???). congratulations!!!!

it's a fitted creme textured wool wrap coat! whew! (that was a mouthful!) has an oversized hood that drapes beautifully like a shawl. i liked it soo much on moviegirl, i bought one for myself too!

HAHAHA!! Thanks ladies!! In due time, it is raining sooo hard here right now and you know I wouldn't dream of taking her out in this weather! When I get a chance, I'll model her w/ my new coat! THANKS ALL for sharing in my EXTREME JOY & EXCITEMENT!!!:happydance::choochoo::party: