My new Lucky Charms (Pastilles Multicolore Chains Keyring)

Beautiful, Congrat's :yahoo:

Hi!!

Just wanted to share my newest and most fave. purchase! Pastilles Multicolore Chains Keyring! I went to see my SA last week and I asked her about this, she told me it was a special item and if I wanted to look at them, she would have to order them in. I wanted to see them both (short and long) but she only had the long one available. I had to buy it because I really really wanted it for my Speedy! Enjoy!

Oh I also couldn't help myself and purchased 2 more Damier pieces, I am really loving this line. I bought a card holder for myself and a simple card holder for my hubby! My SA noticed that I was purchasing quite a few pieces in the Damier line so she showed me what was upcoming this fall and I know what I will be buying next! Oh gosh, I am so bad!! This forum has been a terrribly *good*bad influence on me!! Thank you all in advance!! Enjoy the photos!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! :love: This is def. a wonderful place to be and I love the excitement and support everyone gives at this tPF. Thank you again :flowers:

I love it, You SA said it was limited?

Hi Princess,
My SA told me this piece was a seasonal piece and they do not stock it in the store. She had to order it for me when I came in to ask if it was available. I had actually ordered the short and the long one but there were no short ones left, all sold out :crybaby: But that's ok because I really love the long one and it is def. more beautiful in person than shown on the website. :yes: