My new love ?

Bettinas

Feb 10, 2013
I went to LV yesterday and asked to look at the Alma GM mono and the Vernis black but the vernis was waaay to expensive and would feel so bad buying it. So I am thinking about the mono, the thing is that I already have 5 mono bags and I have really been craving another brand.... the Prada Saffiano black...what do you guys think I should choose and what are your thoughts about Prada ?

Attachments

• bild.jpg
    bild.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 897
I have only ever owned one leather item from Prada, a pair of trainers many years ago and it was the best quality and most hard wearing pair of footwear ive ever owned.

However, most of the negative things ive read about this company appears to be more about bags and wallets, which i have no experience with...

I have Prada saffiano bag , smaller version than the one in your picture.
If I were you, I will buy the Prada bag since you already have 5 mono bag.
For me, I like some variety and try to get the classic and iconic bag from each designer brand. That's just my two cent ...
Good luck ..

I say go with the Prada… Really, how many boring brown bags can one person own… The Prada looks so good on you. I am probably biased coz I am also looking at getting the Prada as a work bag. heheheheh.

Good luck

I know nothing about the brand but the Prada looks best on you. But if Epi Alma is now added to the list, I vote Epi Alma! Black, Carmine or Noir a Electric for a little more would be beautiful!

I am in the same decision between prada saffiano lux with strap or epi alma pm (no strap bc of price) and I think the alma in epi is better quality and more classic, but the prada is more functionable can prob fit more, easier access, and comes with strap.
If you have small children and want to use more everyday get prada
If this will be used more formally like to dinner, or work get lv.
G luck deciding!

I am in the same decision between prada saffiano lux with strap or epi alma pm (no strap bc of price) and I think the alma in epi is better quality and more classic, but the prada is more functionable can prob fit more, easier access, and comes with strap.
If you have small children and want to use more everyday get prada
If this will be used more formally like to dinner, or work get lv.
G luck deciding!

Thank you for your help and opinions, I forgot to write that I want prada without the strap, medium size. Well i really need to decide which baby i want cause its a lot of money..