My new love...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got her last week but didn't get the chance to take a picture and post it till today.. i'm totally in love with her and i think i want another one (so now my wishlist for striping bags: another hudson and trish :P).. at first, i thought it's a lil bit heavy for a bag her size but the removable strap makes everything so much easier..

so now,
    let me introduce you, the new to me black with brown striping trish.. i'm so in love that i've been carrying this bag since i got her..:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :drool::drool::drool:

3. ok, I can add striping Trish to my list. It's so cute.

4. Totally gorgeous!!!:nuts::nuts: Congrats indi! And it looks terrific on you!

You have amassed a collection of the most desired MJ bags in such a short time. Way to go!!:woohoo::woohoo:

5. Absolutely Gorgeous! Love that bag, and it looks great on you!

6. wow! that is one gorgeous bag!

7. If you ever need a purse-sitter I would be more than happy to oblige. I assure you I am qualified and could scrounge up some references if needed! Just throwing it out there! hehe

8. :drool: That is soooo gorgeous! I love the look of the striping line and the Trish looks fantastic on you!! Congratulations!

9. oooh gorgeous, this is such a chic and elegant bag, a total classic

10. :nuts: WOW thats so gorgeous! i think i'll be adding THAT to my wishlist too! Congrats~

11. so yummy! I love how striping bags adds instant sophistication to any outfit.

12. Gorgeous, and so jealous!! Congrats! :nuts:

13. gorgeous bag!

14. :drool: Beautiful bag and it looks great on you.

15. Fabulous bag, congratulations, looks stunning on you :smile: