My new LoVe!

MJ excellent choice! I agree that the Mirage line is stunning, but I am kind of speedy-ed out KWIM. I think this bag is an instant classic that you will enjoy and adore for many years to come. Congrats!

can it be worn messanger?
Not with the strap that comes with the bag. The strap looks similar to the one that comes on the Noe. Just doesn't adjust long enough to be worn as a messenger.

Haha, I was wondering which bag was going to "bring you back." Looks great!
Haaa, I never left LV. Lv still has my :heart:. I actually bought the mini lin speedy before this one but only posted it on my bag showcase. This bag needed it's own thread, LOL.

MJ excellent choice! I agree that the Mirage line is stunning, but I am kind of speedy-ed out KWIM. I think this bag is an instant classic that you will enjoy and adore for many years to come. Congrats!
Don't get me wrong, I love me a speedy but I needed a change. I realized I have sooooo many. For the same price as the Mirage, the Trevi's just as stunning and has so much room. I also have the option to wear it over the shoulder. It's just a great bag all around!