My New LOVE QUOTES Scarves... with modeling pics!

Jan 28, 2007
I just love these! The colors are cherrypie and dusty mauve. They are just so soft, billowy, and versatile! Nice and light, too! :drool::heart:

Attachments

• scarf1.jpg
    scarf1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,163
  • scarf2.jpg
    scarf2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,960
  • scarf3.jpg
    scarf3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,224
  • scarf4.jpg
    scarf4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 7,657
Thanks! I ordered them on tobi.com with a 20% discount! Hence the two lol. I love the cocoshell ^^ color, as well, and jeep! It was so hard narrowing it down. The mauve is my more neutral shade and the red one, it really stands out and I just love red. I have to stop myself, though... these two should be good for a long time, but I am addicted to scarves! ;)

I love the colors you got...I just received my white one from ShopBop....I'm trying to figure out how to wear it different ways but quite can't get it right :nogood: here is a picture of me wearing mines.

Attachments

• New LV 001.jpg
    New LV 001.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,328
I love the colors you got...I just received my white one from ShopBop....I'm trying to figure out how to wear it different ways but quite can't get it right :nogood: here is a picture of me wearing mines.

Thank you! Yours looks great! I think you can do just about anything with them. You can also get ideas here- tobi.com has put together a "lookbook"
http://www.tobi.com/lookbook/4-holiday-07-issues/31-love-quotes/0

with all kinds of ways of wearing the scarves. I just threw mine on for the pictures' sake, so I'm a little sloppy in them lol. I can't wait to go out and wear them, though!

Thanks! I ordered them on tobi.com with a 20% discount! Hence the two lol. I love the cocoshell ^^ color, as well, and jeep! It was so hard narrowing it down. The mauve is my more neutral shade and the red one, it really stands out and I just love red. I have to stop myself, though... these two should be good for a long time, but I am addicted to scarves! ;)

Do you still have the coupon code for Tobi? TIA!