My new love: Prada Saffiano 2274

Love this bag, I have the exact same one! except mine came with a crooked logo, when I took it back to the store, they refused to exchange it for me, and said that the logo is fine. I'm still fighting, but am really disappointed shocked at their poor customer service, this makes me don't ever want to buy another Prada.

Hi, I'll buy prada BN2274 by next week and I need some help about the BN2274.

When I opened prada site I discovered that there are two types of saffiano leather for BN2274 there are:

- Patent saffiano calf leather
- Saffiano leather

I saw two reveals already there is one a little sagging leather and the other that stands very well "Structured" no sagging at all, I wonder which one of these two type of saffiano leather that structured shape without sagging leather and that stands very well.

Patent saffiano calf leather or Saffiano leather "Normal" ?

I would appreciate your help so much:smile:.

Hi, I'll buy prada BN2274 by next week and I need some help about the BN2274.

When I opened prada site I discovered that there are two types of saffiano leather for BN2274 there are:

- Patent saffiano calf leather
- Saffiano leather

I saw two reveals already there is one a little sagging leather and the other that stands very well "Structured" no sagging at all, I wonder which one of these two type of saffiano leather that structured shape without sagging leather and that stands very well.

Patent saffiano calf leather or Saffiano leather "Normal" ?

I would appreciate your help so much:smile:.

From what I know with my research into handbags/leather/long talks with my Prada SA at Nordstrom

Patent would mean its glossy- maybe I'm simplifying it too much, but thats the biggest difference that I know of and from the bags (as well as shoes) I've looked at I think more structured if its Patent AND is Saffiano leather- since Saffiano itself is supposed to be the more "hard" leather compared to the pebbled leather.

If you're worried about the bag maintaining its structure my Prada SA was telling me that you could line the bottom of the Saffiano tote with plexiglass or something like that to make sure the bottom doesn't sag.

I would go into a Prada boutique or a store that carries Prada such as Nordstroms or Neiman Marcus- maybe even use Neiman Marcus's online chat or call a Nordstrom store that carries Prada…to double check…Bergdorf also has an online chat service too so their customer service people might be able to help :smile:

Good luck :smile: