My new love - oh how I underestimated caviar

So happy for you that you are enjoying the easy caviar jumbo so much! The strap on the easy caviar jumbo has the perfect length for both one shoulder single strap and double strap. I also tend to wear it double strap. :smile: It's a great size as a everyday bag. Also, it's very light compared to the jumbo classic flap . That's a big plus. And of course, the colbalt blue looks so nice and juicy. The feel of the easy caviar quilts is nice. very comfy to the touch because they are 'bouncy'.

Thank you so much!! Everything you just said is so true- I simply adore this bag!!!!

Have to send my congrats. So happy that you finally found your holy grail blue! now you know what leather you like for real. The blues have been tricky, there's definitely not a lack of shades recently to meet all preference! I ended up receiving two different blues as you know from this spring season and they are totally different blues, but in love with both. This easy caviar has a very saturated blue and more like the Crayola blue you were referring to and close to the 10C (much deeper than the original cruise one you got). Seems like you found love!

If you don't mind/have time, wonder if you would post a couple more pics of mod shots with chain doubled up, cross body, and how the bag looks in outdoor/sunlight and indoor yellowish/mood lighting? the blues are so curiously different under different lighting, I'm fascinated. :lol:

Vanana - here is a pic I took for you:
This is outside in natural light

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 290