My New Love~ HH Nico!

1. Hi all!

:heart: Just sharing my new love!:heart: It's the Hayden Harnet Nico bag in Black! I exchanged the luggage color for this black! I am so happy with it! I LOVE it!:love: My camera is off but it feels like black satin! Total YUM! Can't wait to buy more HH bags in the future!!!!

DSC01656.JPG DSC01658.JPG
  2. It's so wonderful!! :heart:

3. Thanks hilary!!!

4. WAY TO GO Zacorey. I love the black. I am still trying to make up my mind about color. Was the luggage really light or medium or dark tan? Why did you not like the luggage?

5. Thanks kathleen!:flowers: The luggage was too light for me! It was really light in color. I just feel more comfortable with darker shade!

Here's the luggage~

DSC01528.JPG
  6. Its gorgeous.. congratulations :smile:

7. I just wanted to show all the HH fans about the myspace page, did you see it??? www.myspace.com/haydenharnett

It has some funny stuff on it, especially the blogs!! :yahoo:

8. I hadn't seen this yet. Checking it out now. Thanks for posting.

9. Thanks so much everyone!!! I really love it! I just took her to Bloomies! LOL I will check out the blog!

10. never seen that bag until now... looks really nice, congrats..

11. Thanks blu!!!!!!!!!!:flowers: :heart:

12. WHOOP! That bag is so Rock 'n' Roll - :heart:love it! I want a few HH.....so many bags...out there....to love......*sigh*

13. Thanks for posting this! I have never seen it before but I LOVE that bag!!

14. Dumb question but who sells those bags? I love your bag!

15. Kitkats~ thank girl! She's been rockin and rollin with me since she got here!:jammin:

Pewter~ Thanks sweetie!:smile:

claudia~ it Hayden Harnett~ Hayden-Harnett Handbags & Accessories ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice