My new love ~ Easy Caviar Reveal ~

Canneiv

O.G.
Feb 13, 2011
Hi all,
It was a long wait for me to get in hand of the easy caviar. I am luckily enough to have my SA save me the color I like in order for me to choose. I was tangle which color to choose from since there were 6 colors available. I have my heart set on the dark pink and coral and rose pink. They are too cute to just keep one. Now this is my final decision. Anyone ready?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411667934.361353.jpg

This is coral medium easy caviar flap. I'm posting some pictures to comparing my other flap just in case if any of you curious the size.
Here compare to my classic medium flap:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411668577.184083.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411668593.395865.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411668610.742107.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411668630.902591.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411668663.090841.jpg

Since the classic has double flap, the easy caviar seem to fit a bit more than classic flap. The chain on the easy caviar seem about 1 inch longer than classic flap.

Last edited:
have you seen all three colors in real life before you pulled the trigger?
all 3 colors look sooo pretty in pics. I think I may have to jump on the light pink as well.
Looking at your comparison pics with m/l I wonder if I should have gone with the bigger size.

Please post models pics!!

have you seen all three colors in real life before you pulled the trigger?
all 3 colors look sooo pretty in pics. I think I may have to jump on the light pink as well.
Looking at your comparison pics with m/l I wonder if I should have gone with the bigger size.

Please post models pics!!
I did not see all 3 colors at one time, but I saw the light pink is too light when it compare to dark pink.

can you pls tell me if the light pink is an obvious pink irl?
the classic light pink last season looks like beige in real life so I passed. Would like a true baby pink color.
I will say the light pink on easy caviar is similar to 14C Rose Clair. It's like beige pink. It's one of the reason I passed. It's just too light. I prefer more pinky color. By the way, the beige on easy caviar is too light too. I prefer the beige on classic which has more tan undertone. I don't know does it sound right. The beige on easy caviar cannot replace the classic beige.