My new love-Chloe Paraty Bag!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls,I just join in!!! I see you are all in love with the PARATY -me tooo!!!I just order my Phyton Paraty from England.I'm soooo Happy!!! The only problem is they will not ship this to Canada because it's phyton. So I had to ship it to my sister in Poland.I know-all this and $$$$ 4000 later.Probable,you all think that I'm crazy!!!For those who are looking to buy one in black leather or pink go to www.matchesfashion.com ( that's in England). Check the store but for me looks OK. I just check and they still have it for 843.48 GBP That's a very good price.Don't wait ,they are impossible to get! Good luck,I can't wait for mine!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

2. Congrats! Hope it arrives soon for you after the detour in Poland! :yes:

3. Congrats :yahoo:!!! We want pics, pics...when you get it!

4. oooo pics pics pics!!

5. Thank you ! It's going to be a long time before I will have it but it's worth the wait.I will post the pics for sure! Let me know if anybody check the web I've posted before.:smile: