My New Love - "Bracelet"

wait till you see what spoiled me just got today...

argh.. i have issues. lol :confused1:

i will get better photos later... lol just took it quickly... from the light of my computer and the purse forum.

Attachments

• IMG00083.JPG
    IMG00083.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 226
^^yep~I really want the baby love necklace!! I can't stop coming back to drool over your rose gold bracelet:heart:, i'm crossing my fingers that my local boutique will get one soon, so i can go in and try it on. They are out of rose gold stuffs for ages :tdown:
Is it too much to have two LOVE bracelets, well... technically one bracelet one cuff???

^ I see nothing wrong with having two bracelets (especially since they'll be in different colors and are different styles).

VuittonsLover, your new ring is beautiful! :smile:

^^yep~I really want the baby love necklace!! I can't stop coming back to drool over your rose gold bracelet:heart:, i'm crossing my fingers that my local boutique will get one soon, so i can go in and try it on. They are out of rose gold stuffs for ages :tdown:
Is it too much to have two LOVE bracelets, well... technically one bracelet one cuff???

nope. i am eventually getting half diamond yellow gold.

thats why i went with yellow gold ring. :yes:

when i first got this... I figured I would wear it a month and take it off.. I felt constricted right away.. now I am at the point where I never wanna take it off.. so not sure.. what is up. I may never wear anything else on my wrist again. hehehe.

VuittonsLover - Back in Sept 2008, you mentioned you could have bought a replica for $350. I was just wondering if you still love your bracelet as much as the day you got it. Are you glad that you didn't buy the replica? I have a rose cuff and I'm contemplating yellow gold bracelet to wear next to the cuff.