My new love - Black patent quilted Elise!

mockinglee

Piemaker
O.G.
May 17, 2007
The Pie Hole
I've finally graduated from MbMJ.....to my very first MJ! I saved myself for my holy grail and it is :love::love::love: I am now beyond broke, but sooooo happy. :graucho:
Special shoutout and thanks to Coach Superfan, who posted the link in the deals/steals thread and to anyone who didn't bid on it :P

DSC02351.jpg DSC02350.jpg DSC02349.jpg DSC02361.jpg

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
how beautiful! i really love the elise and it's even more gorgeous in quilted patent. such a great way to start off your collection. congrats!

Coach Superfan

is playing catch up
O.G.
Dec 5, 2006
in grey heaven
Oh my God! You got the mother of all MJ bags as your first bag? What a way to kick off the show.:graucho:
how beautiful! i really love the elise and it's even more gorgeous in quilted patent. such a great way to start off your collection. congrats!
^^ I agree with them! This is SUCH an awesome bag to start your collection off with! It is simply beautiful :tender:and you're such a sweetie to give me credit for posting that :shame: I'm really glad when a TPF'er snags one of those Ebay Deals. You look really good with the Elise. I love your top too! :wlae: