My New Love!!!!!! A Reveal :)

Here she is......

35 Chevre de Coromandel in Havanne with Gold Hardware - F Stamp (2002)

attachment.php

Attachments

• CdC 1a.jpg
    CdC 1a.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 994
Last edited:
Soooo, here’s the backstory! You may recall that this past summer I bought a gorgeous Chocolate Togo 30 Birkin with Vert Anis lining. The bag is so pretty, but try as I might..... I just could not fall in love with the 30 size.

It wasn’t a matter of my things fitting... there is a ton of room in the 30. But the bag just seemed too “lady like” for me .... and I loved the casual elegance of my 35 Raisin and looked forward to days when I was wearing something that coordinated with her, rather than Ms. 30 Chocolate.

I finally realized that I needed to find a new home for her and look for a 35 to replace her. I wanted a workhorse bag since my only other Birkin is Box leather and even though I have done Doc’s treatments, I still found myself not wanting to be freewheeling with her.

Soooo, I hadn’t started to seriously look for a 35 but always love to look at the Birkins for sale on eBay. So the other night, I happened to see a listing from Sandia Exchange for a 35 Chevre de Coromandel in Havanne with Gold Hardware and thought this might be THE bag for me!!

I’ve always been a PH gal so I wasn’t sure about GH. But with such a great seller... I was given an opportunity to get her and then decide for sure. Kaz was a total pleasure to deal with!

Soooo, Ms. CdC arrived today. AND I love her!!!! :yahoo:

I love having the GH as it makes the bag very different from my Raisin Birkin and gives me even more variety. I like the warm tone vibe of the Havanne with the GH.

AND the CdC leather... OMG!!!!! I have not handled a CdC bag before or really even looked closely at it IRL. So I was totally overwhelmed at the beauty of this leather. I am totally spoiled now!!! :heart: It is so lightweight yet slouchy and what more can I say except that I am so happy!!!!! :wlae:

Last edited:
don't you just :heart: ghw? it really will be a fantastic workhorse bag! chevre wears so well and is so lightweight to carry! you will have to psot her in the "ode to chevre" thread so we can oogle her some more!!! did i forget to mention how excited i am for you???? {{{hugs}}}