My New Louis Vuitton!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Heyyy everyone!

I went into the Louis Vuitton Boutique closest to my house this morning and walked out with this beauty!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Galliera PM is finally mine! And to think I was at the Boutique and I almost didn't get it! When I walked in with my dad this morning and asked for the purse the SA told me they all sold yesterday and all that was left was the GM (which was HUGE by the way). When my father said he was paying cash for the purse and that he was willing to go else where to purchase it for me one SA looked in the computer and was "SURPRISED" to see that they had six Galliera PM's in the 'back'. I was so excited to try it on and take it home with me! It just sucks that I'm not allowed to wear it until my 21st Birthday!

But im gonna try and post some modeling pics asap!

2. Definitely a beauty ... congrats!

3. congrats!! awesome early bday gift. a very classic yet youthful bag- wear it well and with pride :smile:

4. Congrats! Already a happy Bday!

5. Fantastic! Congrats and wear her in good health!

6. love it!

7. Wow, what a great dad you have. Happy 21st birthday. Enjoy your new purse, its beautiful.

8. Congrats, very lucky girl!

9. such a pretty purse, congrats! happy early bday. :biggrin:

10. Here are some modeling Pics!

I am 5 foot 9 inches for on the slim side, just so you guys could have an idea of just how big this purse is!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Thank you for the birthday wishes!!!

12. Happy Birthday & congratulations on your new LV!

13. Congrats! She's a beauty!

14. I am now seriously comtemplating getting one after seeing the pictures as it's not as big as I thought (my height is similar to yours but not as slim due to being 8mos pregnant).

15. wow a new LV. Congrats!