my NEW louis vuitton bag of 2009!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i previously posted a thread regarding if i should buy the papillon30 or the ribera. well i ended up chosing the ribera! there's something about this bag that i absolutely love. just wondering why is this bag so uncommon though? before now, i have never seen or heard of it. is there somthing "bad" about this bag, that im not seeing or overlooking???

...and here are my pics :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!

3. Nice choice.
    I love a big bag, and I love damier.

Post your modeling pics !

4. Great choice!

Congrats!

5. I love your Ribera -- it's a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

6. Congrats!! Great bag, I have one in mono (so) and love it, it fits a lot!! Come and join us in the clubhouse~!! ;)

7. GREAT CHOICE!!!! :yahoo:Perfect since you already have a Speedy! It is beautiful, classy and chic! And the red interior leaves me speechless. I'm like you, I don't understand why I don't see more of these! I fell in love with this bag when LV still made the luggage version, Ribera GM, and was overjoyed when I saw the MM.

Congrats!

8. Congrats!!!

9. gorgeous, congrats!

10. Congrats.

11. Congrats!

12. Great bag!

13. Wow, it's such a great bag! I'm not familiar with it myself but it's definitely TDF! :biggrin:

14. Great bag, congrats!

15. Great bag!!! Congrats