My new loot from coach

1. Hi everyone I finally got in all my loot from the coach preferred customer event, I bought the daphne satchel in cream with gold python, the hamptons vintage carryall in cognac, april sunglasses and a dog collar!! I am so happy. Please let me know how to post pics thanks

2. Congrats! I love the hamptons collection. It's so classy. I have no idea how to post pictures. Everytime I've tried it has ended in disaster. Sorry! Good luck

3. OMG! That all sounds beautiful! Congratulations :heart:

If you have the pictures already on your computer -
    • Resize them so theyre not too big (You can do this in Paint)
    • Click Go advanced in the Quick Reply area
    • Scroll down & under the text field click Manage Attachments
    • Click Browse and when you've added every picture click Upload!
    • Then Post and you're done

4. ^^ Thank you so much abandoned! Now I can finally post pics of my mandarin speedy and yellow noe! You're the best!

5. lol No problem nikki! Anything to help, I love seeing pictures! You guys are like my bag high, everyone has such beautiful taste :heart:

6. Oh, I have the april sunglasses, too! They slide down my nose a bit, especially if it's hot out and I've got a little sweat forming. I've been thinking about getting those little clear rubber thingys for nose piece . . . they're super cute, though! I love big sunglasses, I always feel so glam in them!
    I have a friend who's saving for the black hamptons vintage carryall, that style is just beautiful. I nearly dropped dead the first time I saw one in person.
    I've been wanting to get my parents a dog collar for their new pooch, but he's not so good with collars and he'll just chew it up :huh: :sad: So I haven't bothered to invest. :lol:
    Congrats on your purchases!

7. Congrats...hoping to see pics soon!

8. Congrats! I just love the hamptons vintage carryall. It's beautiful!

9. Congrats.

10. I went back before the coupon ended and bought yet another bag, I will take a pic of all 3 when it arrives on monday

11. Definetely want to see pics, please post

12. I promise to post pics tomorrow when the last bag arrives :biggrin:

13. Can someone help me post pics I know a lovely member gave me directions but I am still having trouble!

14. I can help you! PM me and I will give you my email address, and if you'd like I will watermark everything for you!

15. just sent you a meassage thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice