my NEW logo saddle bag!

1. My boyfriend surprised me with the Dior logo saddle bag for my birthday! Isn`t he the sweetest? I love him to death! :smile: I always wanted this bag because it`s such a Dior classic. This is definitely one of my better birthdays! :yahoo:

Picture 012.jpg Picture 013.jpg Picture 014.jpg
  2. great gift, sounds like a sweet guy!

3. congrats !

4. Love the saddle!! congrats!

5. Congrats and happy birthday! It's a beauty!

6. Very classico, never go out of style:jammin: . I have one in black with embroided black flowers.
    Enjoy.

7. I have that one too!!!! :yes:

Congrats!!! I love Dior saddle! =D Happy belated birthday:yes: !!

8. LoooooL, how funny, where did you get yours from? And how much?
    I have not met anyone who has this bag :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .

9. Cute. You got a couple of nice bags for your birthday (Truffe City and this one). Congrats on this bag too (and a nice BF).

10. How sweet of your boyfriend!

11. My boyfriend bought it at the Dior in Waikiki. I had gone in with him previously to look at it but it turns out he had been scheming all along :love: It was the same price as it is on eluxury ($790). Thanks to everyone!

12. nice, a classic!

13. Congrats on the new bag :yahoo:

14. Happy bday and he is a KEEPER! :yahoo:

Speaking of Dior in Waikiki, I was there two weeks ago. The SAs were not very nice. I ended up going to the Alamoana(sp?) mall's Dior and made my purchase there.

15. :yahoo: Congrats!!! Your boyfriend is sooo sweet:tender: Happy belated B-day and enjoy!!!!:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice