My New LM Midi & LM Compare Modeling Pics!

Maya..thank you! It's nice to see you here!

Ckaya..I'm not sure what to do about my grey LM. It's the perfect tote style so I can still use it for when I need to carry more, and the fact that you can't order this style and color makes me hesitant to sell it...it's sooo beautiful. Seriously, I see these as bags I'll carry for years with no reservations.

I dunno...part of me thinks that I should sell the LM but I don't want to...it's too amazing! And now we have the chocolate midi debate coming around, so that's another issue. This midi is just a perfect size. I could see myself owning this bag in a couple of colors (and seeing my DH have a heart attack since it's a long shot up from my outlet Coach days!)

I just took my Midi out briefly this morning and it's such a perfect size and style! Now I'm thinking about it in petrol, wine, etc....but can't see getting it in choc. since I have a large choc. LM.

I thought I'd update this thread now that I've been able to use my LM Midi for a bit.

It's still the everyday perfect bag! I was shopping recently and I had a couple of people ask me about my bag. One even asked if she could look inside at the lining and try it on! Of course, I obliged and wrote down the BE name for them. It was really cool.

It's getting slouchy now and starting to remind me more of my LM. What's neat is that I can still put folders in sideways, and when I use the magnetic closure, it stays secure and the bag is more structured. If I don't have as much, I use the drawstring and it has a nice slouch.

I can tell you this... if Jackie brings this bag out in 09 as she has said, I'm gonna be in trouble with my DH because I plan on ordering it in at least two more colors...maybe three!