my new little LV from DH

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got this from my hubby yesterday but I don't know what it is.. He said it's like a wallet. but there are no compartments inside.. someone please tell me what it is.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. maybe it is a coin purse??:weird:

3. Is this the thing called a plate? I thought I saw a post on this before. I'm no expert.

4. umm it's too big for a coin purse.. it looks small in the pic.. but it's a little smaller then the pochette, without the strap.

5. how big is it?

6. Kylie i have this in Fushia. I use it all the time. I put money, credit cards ect. Its really cute coming out of the Bat Hor!
    Enjoy it!
    Selena

7. You could use it like a mini-pochette. Cash, cell phone, coins, etc.

8. That looks like a pochette plate, you could use that as a coin purse, or small wallet.

9. then what's it for???:huh: :amuse: can you carry it like a pochette???

10. according to the eluxury description:

"The bold color of the microfiber lining vividly shows through the classic monogram canvas on Louis Vuitton's Pochette Plate. Perfectly sized to carry on its own or stored in a larger Louis, this fabulous member of the Monogram Perforation collection is an absolute must-have."

i guess u can carry as a little clutch or use it as an accessories bag inside a purse.....either way very cute :P

11. Very cute! Nice hubby! Enjoy it!

12. oh, i didn't think of that!!! you are right!!:lol:

13. Oh cute, its like a little pouch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice