My new little gem.....

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
As most of you recall I have been lusting after something in olive for ages. It all started after I saw the most amazing olive Bays in Tesco one day, then Jenova's olive Rosemary made me drool. I HAD to have an olive Mulberry. I even bought an olive Jacquetta that unfortunately turned out to be a really horrible colour, very yellowy-brown. :yucky: I didn't want a Phoebe again and I hadn't seen an olive Bays pop us so I decided I'd forget about olive, it just wasn't for me.

But then, the other night I was doing my evening Mulberry saerch on ebay and spotted an olive Ledbury for a price that I just couldn't pass up: £80! :nuts: The colour looked fab, just the kind of olive I had been lusting over, and the pics showed an authentic bag - so, I clicked the BIN!

I didn't get it authenticated first as I really didn't want to miss out on such a bargain :shame: but Jazzy gave Ms. Olive the thumbs up this morning, so here she is! The colour is most like that in the first pic, but greener and not at all washed out. It's loooovely!

Hurray, I finally have a little piece of olive Mulberry! :yahoo:

Attachments

• olive-ledbury-9.jpg
    olive-ledbury-9.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 143
  • olive-ledbury-modeling-pic-1.jpg
    olive-ledbury-modeling-pic-1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 191
  • olive-ledbury-modeling-pic-2.jpg
    olive-ledbury-modeling-pic-2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 187
olive is a great colour! I had a olive rosemary too and I really love it so much!!! Olive in ledbury looks so nice, congra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just beautiful!!!

Fabulous bargain klp and yes, Mulberry olive can be so different. Tomorrow I'll post a few comparison shots between my two olive Rosemaries for everyone to see how different Mulberry olive can be.

Love your olive Ledbury, really gorgeous and looks good on you. It certainly won't wash you out.

CONGRATS!!!