My new little gem.....

Thanks charliefarlie, you're too kind! Yes, a certain oak bag will be leaving home at some point. Having oak Rosemary as well, I just didn't use said bag enough to warrant keeping it. Sorry! I still have my choc one though.

Thanks Flossie!

Wow!! What a great bargain you got there Klp. Olive looks fabulous. Great modelling pics too. I've been using my olive tooled bays this last two weeks and have found the colour really versatile. Enjoy!

Thanks MrsV and :lol: at "olive green with envy"!

Teddies, thank you! Your tooled olive Bays is absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying using her. So far I've only been able to match olive Ledbury to browns - what do you wear your Bays with?

^^Thanks!

This particular seller seems to list her Mulberries at exceptionally low BIN prices. I seriously thought she meant to put £180 instead of £80 - but I wasn't about to check with her first!:nuts:

Gorgeous colour klp! Congratulations and well done for spotting this bargain!
I saw on the "which Mulberry bag are you taking out today" thread that you said Mulberry law dictates that you take out a light-coloured bag when the sun shines.....Well, Mulberry law also dictates that you possibly cannot pass up on a bargain if you find one on Ebay!!! :lol::tup:

ooh what a bargain and looks totally fab on you!!! i'm going to have to stop looking at your reveals KLP as every bag you buy looks so fab I get a horrible case of bag lust! Why can i never find bargains like that???!!!

Thanks Jo!

That's the trouble with this forum - you see other people's reveals making bags you'd never even given a second glance look so good that you suddenly feel you NEED one yourself. That's the case with mamabenny's small Bays clutch. I don't need one and I certainly don't have many occasions when I would need one but I've simply got to have one now. :rolleyes:

As for the bargain, well, this is my first and dare I say my last. I'm not very good at grabbing Mulberry bargains, in fact I tend to pay more than I ought to. I think in this case it was down to pure luck - I spotted the listing right after it started very few people would have seen it.

Thanks MrsV and :lol: at "olive green with envy"!

Teddies, thank you! Your tooled olive Bays is absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying using her. So far I've only been able to match olive Ledbury to browns - what do you wear your Bays with?

For a casual look I go for olive with indigo jeans and dark denim skirts. For a dressier look I love wearing separates by East from the Anokhi range and have a number of printed skirts which have sludgy green mixes with cerise, lilac and other dark pinky shades. Olive tones in very nicely with those as well as the sludgy green and browns mixes. I also think Olive looks lovely with black. My taste could be rubbish but each to his own ;)

elvisfan, yes I saw that lovely purse last night! I'm really quite happy with my oak long locked purse though so won't be falling off the sofa for a new one!

Teddies, I thought the olive might look good with purple and black but hadn't thought of pinks. Will have to do some digging in my wardrobe!

Thanks Maple! How are you doing? Hope you're feeling well and not getting too many jabs in the tummy by Miss A. Won't be adding another Ledbury but there is one more Bays on my radar, just not sure how much I'd use it. Will have to think it over.