My New Lisette Coach Heels

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
O.G.
May 13, 2008
This isn't a reveal but just pics and some info of my new Coach heels. I haven't purchased a new pair of Coach shoes for a little over a year, so I've been wanting to get a new pair. Anyways, prior to the Nordstrom's anniversary presale, an SA gave me the shoe lookbook to select a pair of presale shoes. I immediately love the look of the Lisette heels (even though I'm not a fan of the new "C"). The only problem was the Nordstrom I visit don't have these ones for the presale in the store and from what other SAs told me, not too many Nordstroms had them as well. The SA who was just the best ordered them in for me (July 3rd?) and I just picked them up today! They arrived at the store last week.

The anniversary price was $109 and regular price is $178. The shoe fits true to size but it is a very very narrow style, so it does fit quite snug even though my feet is not wide. It has a 1/2" platform and about 4.5" - 4.75" wooden block heel! However it doesn't feel like it's that high (then again I live in heels). I love the dark brown patent trim on it as well. They are very comfortable and I don't know if they're available at the boutiques (I haven't checked) but they are at Nordstrom.

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2078.jpg

Thanks Mrs Tipton, mzbag, hunnyplaya and AlwaysLoveBags! I believe this particular style is also available in a black but I love the way the patent leather looks with the brown fabric. Too bad it's not a full 5" heel! I need all the height I can get!!! lol

Thanks Mrs Tipton, mzbag, hunnyplaya and AlwaysLoveBags! I believe this particular style is also available in a black but I love the way the patent leather looks with the brown fabric. Too bad it's not a full 5" heel! I need all the height I can get!!! lol

Beautiful Sexy Shoe Enjoy. You will wear them well:biggrin: they are Hot I luv the color.

Welcome :biggrin:

And holy effing hell they have that in black too? :nuts:

Thanks AutumnJade! Actually the only pair of heels I kind of kill myself over is a pair of 6" Michael Kors ones. Those do get kind of difficult to walk in.

Hunnyplaya: I'm pretty certain they do come in a black. I remember the SA asking me if I want to order the black or the brown pair (then again I could be remembering it wrong - it was a month ago and they weren't even certain if they could get a pair in for me). One of the SAs told me only 10 Nordstroms carried it in their stores - my pair was shipped from the one of the stores in California.

Thanks AutumnJade! Actually the only pair of heels I kind of kill myself over is a pair of 6" Michael Kors ones. Those do get kind of difficult to walk in.

Hunnyplaya: I'm pretty certain they do come in a black. I remember the SA asking me if I want to order the black or the brown pair (then again I could be remembering it wrong - it was a month ago and they weren't even certain if they could get a pair in for me). One of the SAs told me only 10 Nordstroms carried it in their stores - my pair was shipped from the one of the stores in California.

Ooh exclusive shoes :graucho: I will try to Google the black one!