My new Lg. Sig ZOE!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    Haven't posted for awhile....but just got back from my Dillard's and picked up a ZOE...large in khaki/mahogany. LOVE IT!!! Traded in a 'beginning to fray' Carly (only 3 weeks old). And on the ZOE...the lilac colored inside is just stunning. Here is a picture. I got a feeling she will be a fav of mine.

Attached Files:

2. Very pretty bag, congrats!

3. Very nice!! Congratulations!! Any modeling pics??

4. I like it. Congrats.

5. That is beautiful! I must say, I think I'm drawn more to the Zoe than the Carly....something about her. Do show some modeling pics! :smile: And congrats!

6. It's super cute!! Congrats!

7. Im drooling...love it

8. Thats so gorgeous! Congrats!

9. Wow, I love it in the signature. I have the large leather in black and now I think I may need a signature one. Beautiful. Wear it in good health.

10. I'm really loving the sig Zoe!! I want the all black one! Looks awesome!

11. Like PurseDove said...there is just something about her??? I swear when you see her in the store you are just drawn to look closer. I did see ZOE in leather but I have to tell you the SIG looks fantastic on this bag. I also have to admit I like her much better than Carly..just me.

12. Do they have any of the leather zoe bags out yet? I am really interested in getting one of those soon. How much is the signature version?

13. She is beautiful :yes: Congrats

14. The Large Signature was $398....yes, they had some leather ones...I think $398 & $498, depending on size. They also had a gorgeous mahogany FRANCINE marked down 40%.....she was so lovely.

15. I'm going to have to stop by Dillard's again soon I think. LOL