My New Legacy Flap....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. .....in Camel arrived today! An Ebay win last Thurs. for only $71.00!! It is in excellent shape, way better than I thought from the sellers description!! The bag did have some scratches on the bottom but I got out my apple and just during the application of the Apple, the scuffs and scratches were disappearing. So now it is hanging up and after it dries I will buff it out and that should do it!! The inside is meticulous and this is going to be a great!!

Attached Files:

2. oh wow that is real nice Congrats I am glad that you were able to get the scratches out.

3. Wow what a price! Congratulations!

4. Great steal! Congrats :biggrin:

5. wow what a steal! nice bag!!

6. That's a great deal. It's such a classic bag too, I've been eyeing them up on *bay.

7. No freakin' way girl!?!?! Smokin' deal!!!!!!

8. Awesome deal!

9. Wow! Great deal!!! Congrats and enjoy that beautiful bag.

10. Congrats girl, it's so purty and you got it for a steal! Enjoy it!

11. Congrats, great price and I love the color!

12. .......from Ebay!! I am loving this bag......not to sound crazy, just wanted to show more pics of this great Camel Bag. It surely was $71.00 well spent!! The scratches on the back and bottom are gone...thanks to you all for the APPLE info!!

Attached Files:

13. beautiful!

14. Beeeutiful, love that legacy lining!!!

15. Beautiful bag--inside and out!! That camel color really is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.