My New Leather Onatah is here!!!!

I just bought this bag in purple and Lee is right - it is so light and the leather is gorgeous ! It was the last one in the store and the dark brown was sold out too. I prefer the purple as it's a bit more unusual while the brown is looks almost black indoors.
:nuts: Congrats!!! Did you buy it from the Sydney store?? It's great isn't it? I'm still in love:love: LOL

Yes, SuzyZ my SA called on Wednesday and asked me to pick it up, I was surprised too:P

Gucci gal it was AUD$2350 ( about US $1600+):shrugs: Get it while you can!

xLAUx GET IT:graucho:

LV SLUT, I'll love to but sorry I can't make it this time:sweatdrop:

Once again thank you everyone :cutesy: :heart:

Hello Lee, as you can see this is my first post. I'm attracted and decided to be a member of this PF because I really wanted to see the pic of Onatah (from many PF post).

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you for this BEAUTIFUL & STUNNING LV bag. I love it..love it.. love it.

now...I want to have it..>______<"

May I ask you, is the bag scratch easily ? I've some LV in MG and I think it's pretty durable. How about this one? What do you think?

I'm so worry about the scratch..,also the strap - -is it dirty easily as well?

Thanks in advance

OMG OMG!!! How on EARTH did i miss this post!! :noggin:
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its beyond describtion!!! oh that color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: its making me all emotional here!!

its S:huh::huh::huh:o:huh:O :tender:!!!

Lee i am out of here before i :drool:

seriously congratulations sweetie!! :yahoo: :jammin: