My New Leather Onatah is here!!!!

Thank you all again:flowers: More pics:graucho: .....for you guys who wants to compare the sizes..... my Onatah sisters:tender:Suede Onatah Pochette and the new leather Onatah GM ( the pic without the flash is a better indication of the colour)
Picture 002.jpg Picture 007.jpg

Omg Lee, I am just melting, that's a HOT HOT HOT bag :party:
I absolutely love purple, no jokes and the leather is TDF!!

Can I ask how much was it and did you need to get on the waitlist?

Omg Lee, I am just melting, that's a HOT HOT HOT bag :party:
I absolutely love purple, no jokes and the leather is TDF!!

Can I ask how much was it and did you need to get on the waitlist?
Hehehe thank you. Purple's one of my favourite colour too:girlsigh:. It was AUD$2350 ( not bad considering it's leather:graucho: but the lining is fabric, like the suede ones). I was on the list but if you're interested better call LV and reserve one. As Gaston ( SA ) said they only got 2 of each colour in their store right now. (this is in the one at Castlereagh St). They "might" get more in according to him;). Totally get it, it's so light:tender:

Hehehe thank you. Purple's one of my favourite colour too:girlsigh:. It was AUD$2350 ( not bad considering it's leather:graucho: but the lining is fabric, like the suede ones). I was on the list but if you're interested better call LV and reserve one. As Gaston ( SA ) said they only got 2 of each colour in their store right now. (this is in the one at Castlereagh St). They "might" get more in according to him;). Totally get it, it's so light:tender:

Thanks for the info Lee :flowers: ! It's not a bad price really and I just love the purple but the thing is, I *may* have a bag arriving next week and I'd be really broke if I get this :Push: .

I can't believe only 2 purple bags were delivered to the Sydney store, I don't think Melbourne will get that much either. It's probably all gone by now because of the people on the waitlist :crybaby: