My new Large Nut Marcie Hobo

LibJames

O.G.
Oct 28, 2011
I love her!!!! I didn't know I would so much. Sigh :smile:
I have to say I thought she was a little stiff when I pulled her from the box and I was a little disappointed, but now she seems to be softening already!!

Attachments

• image-717422169.jpg
    image-717422169.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 4,076
  • image-3537189532.jpg
    image-3537189532.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 3,182
  • image-1516415978.jpg
    image-1516415978.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 4,051
  • image-3098032958.jpg
    image-3098032958.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 2,445
I have to say I thought she was a little stiff when I pulled her from the box and I was a little disappointed, but now she seems to be softening already!!

LOVE IT!! Congrats, girl! That is one beautiful bag.

Thanks!! And HOLY COW I did not realize how big my pictures would post when I uploaded from my phone! Ha! Yowza!

Love your new Marcie Nut Hobo LibJames! Once you break her in, she will be like the most comfortable and reliable best friend. I have a Marcie Medium Satchel in Nut. She has really broken in beautifully. Congrats!!

She is fabulous!!!! Wow! She looks great on you...oh! Now I really want a Nut Marcie too. Mine will probably be a med size bag...don't think I can do the large ones (not daily anyway).

Oh, I know you're going to love her - enjoy & carry her in good health :biggrin:

oh she is stunning!!! Congratulations, she looks fabulous on you, you will get so much use out of her. I love how the hobos look on the shoulder and (haivng kids) what they can fit, also am surprised by how light it is for a big hobo. Mine is softening and I noticed the handle yesterday softer than first time I wore it - will only get better with age and love!
Congratulations on your gorgeous Marcie :flowers:

oh she is stunning!!! Congratulations, she looks fabulous on you, you will get so much use out of her. I love how the hobos look on the shoulder and (haivng kids) what they can fit, also am surprised by how light it is for a big hobo. Mine is softening and I noticed the handle yesterday softer than first time I wore it - will only get better with age and love!
Congratulations on your gorgeous Marcie :flowers:

I know exactly what you are talking about. I have two little ones and they double the size of my purse. :biggrin:

Wow!! You look fab! I so want this bag, but Im concerned that it might be too big on me, Im only 5'1". May I ask how tall are you?

Hi! I'm 5'4". I think it might be pushing it a little for my height... but maybe someone closer to your height has a better opinion... I know beachgirl is more petite and she said she would prefer the med. ;)