My new Large Khaki/Chocolate Carly

Thanks..everyone I am going to use her tonight when I go out
LUCKY CARLY!!!! Where does she get to go???!!!! CONGRATS :yahoo: on the new bag! LOVE the color combo! You will find a ton of uses for the large Carly b/c she carries so much!!! I use mine as a vacation/travel/carry on bag as well!!!! AND she looks BEAUTIFUL on you!!!! YAY!!!!!:yahoo:

LUCKY CARLY!!!! Where does she get to go???!!!! CONGRATS :yahoo: on the new bag! LOVE the color combo! You will find a ton of uses for the large Carly b/c she carries so much!!! I use mine as a vacation/travel/carry on bag as well!!!! AND she looks BEAUTIFUL on you!!!! YAY!!!!!:yahoo:

my fiance and I are going out to dinner with his parents then going to some car show .. barret jacksons auto shows are in town so some of their cars will be displayed at this place. hopefully its fun lol:yes:

Wow she is beautiful! You will find she will slouch really nice right away too! :yes: I have a medium khaki/black Carly but just bought a preloved Large Khaki/black Carly and thinking I am moving to large.. but the decision is sooo hard! the difference in size is so big!!!! :wtf: Anyway, it looks great on you and my hubby has been watching the Barrett Jackson Auction all weekend!!! :tup:

Wow she is beautiful! You will find she will slouch really nice right away too! :yes: I have a medium khaki/black Carly but just bought a preloved Large Khaki/black Carly and thinking I am moving to large.. but the decision is sooo hard! the difference in size is so big!!!! :wtf: Anyway, it looks great on you and my hubby has been watching the Barrett Jackson Auction all weekend!!! :tup:

Thanks I like having the large it feels like I have alot more room if I need but it doesn't feel that heavy it's nice