My New Large Front Pocket Paddy in BRUN

1. Hi everyone! I am relatively new here and wanted to say HI and also show off my new Large Front Pocket Paddington in Brun. :yes: I've had her for 2 weeks and was worried she was a little too big for me since I have a 4 month old. But whenever I pull her out of her dustbag to admire her, I fall in love with her richness and fabulous buckles! The medium front pocket was maybe a better size for my small frame, but I know I'd miss the 2 front buckles that adds a little something in my opinion. I got her at the SCP Chloe boutique. The Brun is similar with the chocolate, but chocolate has brighter red undertones than the Brun. I thought about selling for a smaller bag, but I decided she is staying and I'll just have to get another paddy! :graucho: tPF is awesome and I :heart: that I'm not the only one with a purse obsession! Thanks Lordguinny for posting how to minimize padlock/brass plate wear! (notice in the pics?) :lol:
    p.s. I'd like to give her a name... any suggestions?

Camera 002.jpg Camera 003.jpg Camera 004.jpg
  2. Welcome to tPF AabbYY, You have a gorgeous bag there and the color is quite rich.

3. Lovely bag!! Thanks for sharing! If you can, post a pic of you with
    the bag so we can see the size.

4. OOH! SO pretty!!!
    Post a pic wearing it and we can help name her!!LOL!

5. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!!! That chocolate is just so rich and divine! I love it! Welcome and congrats! She is just beautiful!

6. I love the color! So rich and beautiful!! Congratulations abbYY; she is lovely!

7. pretty color abbYY!!! congratulations!!!

Welcome to the PF...you'll like it here!!

8. I would go CRAZY for that color too!:love: It's really lovely!

9. Wow! That brun color is very very yummy! It's like a Godiva bar. :nuts: The leather looks very supple as well. I don't believe I have ever seen a large front pocket paddy in that color before (I only see it in ivory, mousse or tan). It is quite decadent looking!

I am glad you were able to protect your lock! Congrats on your new bag. It will only get softer and more vintage looking with wear. You'll absolutely fall deeper in love. :love:

10. Lovely color for the fall!!
    Congrats!

11. Thank you everyone for the wonderful compliments! :lol: Here I am wearing it. I'm 5'4 and not wearing any shoes here. I think the size because it's so smooshy, doesn't bother me that it's large. Please excuse my plants, lol :yes:

Camera 001.jpg Camera 002.jpg Camera 003.jpg
  12. Oh my, one of the prettiest Chloe bags I have ever seen. Love the rich chocolate color!!

13. I love that it is large. It looks so good on you. You probably have alot of stuff too if you have a four month old, so you potentially have the nicest baby bag ever in the history of babydom :biggrin:

14. Wow! What a beautiful and rich color. You picked a good one. That will take you through fall and winter. Enjoy and Congrats!

15. Your bag is really awesome! I love the color and the size seems fine - especially in this color. Congratulations! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice