My new Lanvin Mary Jane heels!!!

nicoletchka

Budding Bag Addict
Jan 16, 2006
I've long been a handbag fanatic, but just recently I have entered the world of designer shoes. This was my first ever purchase. I got them at Jeremy's in Berkeley for $50 b/c the strap on one shoe is broken. Probably the best deal I have ever found! I couldn't believe they were my size! Does anyone have someone they could recommend in the Oakland/Berkeley, CA area that I can trust to fix my shoes (should be a fairly simple fix). I'm dying to wear them!!!

:drool:

Attachments

• S7300050.jpg
    S7300050.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 290
  • S7300052.jpg
    S7300052.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 191
  • S7300049.jpg
    S7300049.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 210
  • S7300051.jpg
    S7300051.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 157
  • S7300048.jpg
    S7300048.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 192
Thank you! If anyone knows whether a tailor would suffice (something just needs to be sewn into thin upper layer of leather), or if I should go to a cobbler, or maybe someone who works specifically w/leather? Ha, I never even go to the dry cleaner or get my pants hemmed, I'm completely clueless (and lazy, hee) about this sort of stuff generally. TIA!

WOW!! What a deal! I have the black patent version of these are certainly didn't pay $50!!

So is the elastic broken too? That could be a little tricky to fix. Have a look on the CL thread for cobbler recommendations

Wow, what a deal! I live an hour away from you so I don't have a recommendation. How about going to Nordstrom or your nearest high end dept. store to see who they would recommend? I hope you find someone!

I know, I couldn't believe my eyes! It is the elastic, but the shop guy said they should be fairly easy repaired. I highly recommend Jeremy's, they have tons of j.crew discount shoes (and clothes) in perfect condition. And high end designer stuff that has something wrong w/the item (missing zippers, holes, broken shoes, etc.). They also have a smaller collection of handbags. Once I found a v.badly in need of repair navy corduroy Lanvin hero bag for $10! I still need to get that fixed up as well. Also they have massive sales every weekend this time of year, I got 2 j.crew blazers for $15 each!!!

Thank you everyone for all of your comments and help, I hope to get them fixed very soon!

Hey Nicole, not sure if this place does the kind of work you're looking for, but check out the shop in The San Francisco Shopping center in downtown. I know they fix heels though. I don't know what's it's called but it's on the bottom floor where the food court is next to the bart station. Hope this makes sense. Congrats btw, I might have to go check out that place.