My New Lanvin Kansas Satchel

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
I couldn't believe it! I did a search for Lanvin handbags and this one came up on a search engine, but not when you got to Bluefly.com. Very odd, but I clicked on the link on thefind.com and it took me right there and I snagged the last one. And they have a 10% off sale today :smile: Why wouldn't it show up in the search on bluefly.com but show up on thefind.com? I am not complaining because $1,200 for a new leather Lanvin is a dream come true.

http://www.bluefly.com/Lanvin-olive-calfskin-Kansas-satchel/CART/212868300/detail.fly

I just sold a green Bbag because I was looking for something a little more structured so I have been looking for a timeless style greenish handbag and this Lanvin fit the bill.

prodImage.ms

I've been dying for a Kansas satchel~ Congrats!!! I actually saw this bag awhile back on bf. Not sure why it didn't come up for you. I actually had it in my cart back then but decided against it since I already have a bag in that color.

Can't wait to see modeling pics!

congrats, hey you never know, I always do cross searches as many sites including (and this is almost like an insider tip) on different country sites of amazon (i have a few girl friends around the globe who have accounts with them, LOL)

Ladies, I sent it back on Friday. It was too small. It looks a lot bigger in the pics. The measurements were accurate, but what is not mentioned is that the bag loses a good 4" because of the way it sits. It was a very olive green IRL and a very versatile color.