My new lady

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's been a while since I posted anything though I am checking this forum daily. Today I wanted to share the latest addition to my collection - embroidered lady Dior from pre- fall 2016. It is limited edition so I was surprised it had the same price tag as a regular lady .

Attached Files:

2. Love it! Piece of art!

3. Wow! Congratulations on your stunning new Lady Dior! The embroideries certainly add a new dimension to a classic black bag.

4. Very special bag, beautiful, congrats!

5. Amazing!!! So pretty! Congrats

rikkuex likes this.
  6. Love this embroidered Lady Dior, she's gorgeous!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

7. Congrats on your new beauty!! It looks amazing! :heart:

8. Thank you so much! I was so happy when it finally arrived at my local Dior boutique only to have my entire day spoiled by a rude SA at BCBG Max Azria. I was trying a dress and she told me I should definitely buy it because I am overweight and that dress hides all my imperfections. I was dumb folded and got the dress ( it was 60 % off) but have been upset ever since. It was a size 6 dress by the way . Should I complain ?

9. She already spoiled your mood at the store. Don't let her spoil your day too. Otherwise, she would've taken too much from you.

If you feel like complaining, then by all means do it. The SA could use a lesson on how to be more sensitive. It can actually help her in the future.

10. That's messed up. I never comment on people's weight at all, in fact it never even crosses my mind to be quite honest. I've been told that I need to eat a cheeseburger, need to gain weight etc... now that I lost over 120 pounds and back when I was heavier and had those extra pounds I was always taunted about how overweight I was. The point is, don't feel bad, no matter what weight you are there will always be that one rude and disrespectful person that feels the need to comment and that's just a sad fact of life. I say complain, but only if it will make you feel better. Otherwise, just don't let it get you down at all. On a lighter note, enjoy your fabulous new purchases, hope you love your new Dior! ;)

11. I love your limited edition Lady Dior so unique and pretty with all the colourful embroideries. Congratulations it's beautiful:smile:

lukrezia78 likes this.
  12. Thank you so much for your kind words! I have been strugglig with body image and eating disorders for most of my adult life and these kind of rude comments really bring me down. I exercise 5-6 times a week and watch my diet so it is kind of upsetting to be regarded as overweight. I always seem to run into people that have an urge to comment on my appearance.

13. She is spectacular. Enjoy!!

lukrezia78 likes this.
  14. That SA's comments were out of line. Please don't live by other people's standards.
    Enjoy your lovely bag! Hope it brightens your day every time you look at it. :smile:

15. i say complain. not on the basis that she said it but because is a size 6 a size 10-12 uk? thats perfectly healthy and theres nothing wrong with you.

anyway i wouldnt worry abt ur weight because the stress of worrying abt things like weight and dieting actually does so much bad stuff to your health compared to extra kilo