My New Lady Dior Bag, Great Deal!

xoxojennyxoxo

Jun 9, 2010
So here's the story about this bag, My friend went to vegas and purchase this bag in 2010 for $2400 before tax at the Dior store inside Wynn after that she regret the purchase and wanted to return the bag but she can't bc Dior have a 10 day return policy, so ever since then she only carry it maybe 2-3 times and it just sitting in her closet collecting dust, oh and the protected clear sticker was still around the ring of the bag to protect the HW from scratch :graucho: that's how new it's. I never had any interest in this bag at all until this year I was debating between this bag and the Prada Saffiano, after doing some research I realize that the lady Dior Bag keep having price increase and now the price is $3,900 before tax medium size and the prada saffiano is only $1,800 for the size I want, but the more research I do the more I am in love with the Lady Dior. So I ask my friend if she wanted to sell her bag and if so how much? she say she bought it for $2400 before tax so she agree to sell it to me for $1900, I ask her if she was sure about it she say yes so I went and pick it up and now this beauty is mine :smile: I am soooooooo Happy!
URL]

[IMG
[/IMG]
[IMG
[/IMG]
URL]

So here's the story about this bag, My friend went to vegas and purchase this bag in 2010 for $2400 before tax at the Dior store inside Wynn after that she regret the purchase and wanted to return the bag but she can't bc Dior have a 10 day return policy, so ever since then she only carry it maybe 2-3 times and it just sitting in her closet collecting dust, oh and the protected clear sticker was still around the ring of the bag to protect the HW from scratch :graucho: that's how new it's. I never had any interest in this bag at all until this year I was debating between this bag and the Prada Saffiano, after doing some research I realize that the lady Dior Bag keep having price increase and now the price is $3,900 before tax medium size and the prada saffiano is only $1,800 for the size I want, but the more research I do the more I am in love with the Lady Dior. So I ask my friend if she wanted to sell her bag and if so how much? she say she bought it for $2400 before tax so she agree to sell it to me for $1900, I ask her if she was sure about it she say yes so I went and pick it up and now this beauty is mine :smile: I am soooooooo Happy!
URL]

[IMG
[/IMG]
[IMG
[/IMG]
URL]

Wow great deal! Congratulations on your new beauty!