My New Lady Britt Is Here!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone !!
    I would have posted this earlier but had a bout with a 24 hour virus early this week (YUK!) and am just recovering. My New Britt Cruise beige/ebony collection tote arrived Tuesday (after ordering from Gucci.com late Sunday night!!) and it is all that I hoped for, love the striped interior lining, it's just perfect for a summer vacation in warm climes.

Jill, you are right, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
    the price was right too.

From my experience with Gucci.com i would say that they are great, quick, efficient, and courteous. Plus the packing was gorgeous. even the glossy Gucci box was lined with monogram textile!
    I was supposed to wait for Christmas to open it (YEAH, RIGHT!!) but since I was feeling so sick, my DH opened it up for me, to "cheer me up") He said, "if a new Gucci bag won't make you feel better, then nothing will" :roflmfao:

2. CONGRATS - so exciting!!!

Are you going to post pics for us?????

3. I am trying- I took pix but tPF is saying that the photos are too big for file format
    anyone know how to make them smaller?

4. i think you can upload them here: ImageVenue.com - Image Hosting. if it doesn't work, you can send them to me via email...

congrats!! :biggrin:

5. Very nice!!! Makes me think of warmer weather...while I'm stuck in Chicago w/ the snow and cold!

AJ

6. The bag is gorgeous! This is my favorite color combo!

7. Absolutely gorgeous.. Makes me feel like i wanna rush out and grab one from Gucci now!! :love:

8. Thats gorgeous. Love it

9. It's just perfect, congrats!!!

10. LOVES IT! I have it in Brown trim..and totally adore it!

11. Great tote! Congrats!

12. pretty tote .. classy:heart:

congrats

13. congrats again .. ur avatar is sooooooooooo cute :heart: