My New Kooba Nisha from JCMadison

1. I recommend this site for sure. It took only 2 days to arrive, very quick phone service. Beautifully packed. The Bag is exactly as I expected and what I wanted. Mmmmm, the smell of that leather!. I'll post pics of my 2 new IFs when they arrive.

View attachment 23167

View attachment 23168

View attachment 23169

2. Lexie2000, congrats. =)

3. It's cute. Looks really versatile too. Congrats!

4. Congrats!

5. Very nice. Congrats!

6. I've never seen that one! I really like it... I love bags with longer shoulder straps, they work so much better on me.

Enjoy!

7. That's why I wanted this bag. I love all Koobas but the long strap was a great enticement. It's the only bag with a long strap I have. I wanted a bag that wasn't jammed under my armpit. The 4 outer drawstring pockets are great for cell phone, keys, and lipsticks.

8. Very nice Lexie!!! That may have to be next on my list!

Enjoy

9. Love that color; it looks so rich!

10. Get it from JCMadison Tori. The lady said they were getting rid of stock for room for new styles so I don't know how much longer they'll be there and for that great price. I've looked everywhere for them and couldn't find them at any discount, and NONE on eBay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice