My new Kooba Devin in Yellow!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone! I wanted to share my excitement with all of you because you can appreciate how I feel right now!! I just bought my first Kooba! I have been dying for one for a while but once I saw the yellow Devin I knew that it was the right one for me. I caved in and bought it and I absolutely LOVE it! I was worried that the strap would be too long but it fits just right and the leather is soooooooo soft. It is surprisingly light and really roomy!! I attached pics so if anyone one is on the fence about buying one I strongly recommend it!!

Attached Files:

2. Looks super cute on you tappedout06! Congrats on your ray of sunshine. :tup:

3. Such a happy color! Looks very nice on you!

4. thanks everyone!!

5. I'm glad you were able to get it at a discounted price! It makes me smile just looking at that sunny color...I bet you will get LOTS of compliments on it!