My new Koala agenda : I am tickled pink

1. I bought this beauty last night, kind of on impulse, but I just fell in :heart: with it! Like all of my LV pieces, it just feels so nice in my hand. I have tried using electronic PDAs twice and each time I keep coming back to paper and pen, even though I work with computers for a living...

They only had one left at the SF store, and it had the pink interior, so I had to go for it. It's my very first traditional monogram piece. I wish the calendar and filler hadn't been so pricy; I think from now on I will be filling it with the $16 packets of plain lined paper.

Check it out!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the little stickers.

2. That is gorgeous, congrats!!

3. Aww.. it's too cute ! I'm so jealous of all your koala pieces ! :P

4. Very Cute! Congrats!

5. oooh, love the stickers... does it include on the agenda?

6. Very nice. Out of curiosity. How much was it?

7. What a great piece! I love the pink interior, congrats!!!

8. It was $350 (Here's a link to the page on eluxury) and the stickers are included with the filler pages, which are sold separately.

Even though I only have three LV items, I love them so much I think I might be satisfied for now. I hope so, anyway, I need money for vacation in August!

9. its really pretty. I just adore the pink interior.

10. Im in LOVE. Its georgeous. Congrats!

11. What a beautiful piece. I hadn't seen that before. Love the stickers, it's the kid in me :yes: I adore technology and gadgets but love paper and pen, fine stationery and the like. You took great photos!!

12. jane, i have the same problem with u too, i bought a pda and was loving it, but then decided i'm more confortable with pen and notes... i like to draw too, so it's a plus point. then i bough my panda organizer, and never touched my pda since.. oh, i really need to sell it before my bf screamed that i bought something i never use LOL

13. That is a lovely agenda! The pink interior is gorgeous! :heart: Congratulations!

14. I love the koala agenda! The pink interior is just too cute!

Congrats!

:yahoo:

15. oh it's adorable with the pink interior! it's a good buy...
    i personally like the traditional organizer too... it's just more personal! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice