My new Kisslock....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]I needed something for all of my change...So I got this little cutie for $31.00 at my Outlet....The pic. of the kisslock alone is not my pic. I have to charge my batteries, then I will post some.

Attached Files:

2. Yay! I have this little coin purse too... mine's the pink color! Fabulous choice, congrats!!

3. Pretty! I have one very similar to that. It's the bright pink with the multi-color coach script all over it. They are soooo roomy, and super cute. I use mine for Splenda. Yes, I'm one of those. Not all restaurants carry it! LOL

4. I have this in black leather. I use it to hold my camera in some of my bags. Very cute!

5. Super cute! And I love the pic in your signature!

6. cute!

7. Thanks Robicslady...I hope you are doing well. I haven't seen you here for awhile.;)

8. I just cannot believe that I'am always the last one to buy anything...I love this kisslock, now I can keep my coins in 1 place,lol...:P

9. LOL! Better late than never!
    I'm still alive, BTW! Kids, colds, etc. Too busy!

10. Very Cute!!!
    It looks Great with your Poppy!!!
    Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. congrats!!!

12. Love those little things....I have one and think I need more!! :smile:

13. I am loving these kisslocks! luckily i got one from an amazing lady on here since i dont have access to the outlet! I feel sorry for DH when we move back to America..and I start outleting it up!!

14. That's cute. My daughter has the matching purse. I might have to look for that one next time I'm out.

15. This is great for coins. I have the Khaki/Pink one. Last year when I purchased my Heritage Stripe Tote I had never seen these anywhere. Now all of a sudden they are at the outlets. I often wonder why they didn't show these together with the Heritage Stripe Collection. I think a lot of ladies would have purchased them.